A retreat is an invitation to cultivate the quality of attending one’s immediate experience in the here and now, and to nurture a continuity of living in mindful awareness. A retreat is a time set aside to give oneself and others space to step out from life’s demands. A retreat is about returning home to ourselves, to the essence of human-being as opposed to human-doing. A retreat is about reconnecting to the vital elements one needs to live in health and awareness, and perhaps to find answers to what matters in one’s life. If you would like to join one of our retreats or if you would like to request additional information, feel free to contact us here.
Retreats are designed and led by Maïté, our founder, with the intention to:
- Immerse in the experience of integrative mindfulness and movement, creative expression, and reflection.
- Connect mind-body and mindful-awareness in the exploration of the inner and outer landscapes of our present-moment experiences.
- Nourish and give back to our organism with healthy meals and constructive rest.
- Feed and replenish our being with unspoiled nature and harmonious surrounding.
- Provide conditions to gain clarity, discern possibilities, and make conscious choices toward actions supportive of living a life in health and awareness.
- Create an environment where mind and body can feel fed, en(rich)ed, and fulfilled to return from the retreat with renewed energy toward life.