Class is offered on a Slide Scale: $15 Economic Hardship, $20 Sustaining, $25 Generosity. To register, follow any of these steps
1) Sign up for class by using the Registration Form on this page
2) Sign up for class by using either:
- Details to join the online session will be sent within the hour prior to the scheduled class-time.
- All classes function on a drop-in model to best accommodate individual schedules, so feel free to attend part of the class or the class in its entire duration.
- You can sign in for a single class or a package. Packages will better sustain health and well-being over the longer run. Packages can be used across any class (except for a Class Series or a Collaborative Class with another organization). Email here in advance to indicate which classes you’d like to attend with your package
- Classes are offered on a sliding scale: *Economic Hardship Level: Made possible by the contribution of the Generous Level and other donations to ensure the participation of individuals that could otherwise not take the class.
** Sustaining Level: This level of contribution reflects the sustaining base to support and make this class possible.
*** Generosity Level: Your contribution supports the ability to offer the Economic Hardship Level to ensure the participation of individuals or communities who could not take the class without you.
- Classes are taught by Maïté, the Founder of the Institute for Integrative Mindfulness and Movement, who is a highly certified and experienced teacher. Read about Maïté here.
Please register for class a least a day in advance, at the latest 60 minutes before class starts so the registration can be processed.