To register, follow any of these steps:
1) Use the Registration Form on this page
2) Venmo: @imminstitute
- Indicate the amount of the class
- Indicate your name, your email, and the class you are signing up for so we can email you the online class link
3) Email: email@example.com
- Email a day in advance of taking class, letting us know your contact information and which class you’d like to register for so we can help you register
- Details to join the online session will be sent within the hour prior to the scheduled class-time.
- All classes (except for the Equinox Class) function on a drop-in model to best accommodate individual schedules, so feel free to attend part of the class or the class for its entire duration.
- You can sign in for a single class or a package. Packages will better sustain health and well-being over the longer run. Packages can be used across any of our classes (except for the Equinox Class or Collaborative Classes with other organizations). Email here at the very latest 90 minutes in advance to indicate which classes you’d like to attend with your package
- Classes are offered on a sliding scale: *Economic Hardship Level: Made possible by the contribution of the Generous Level and other donations to ensure the participation of individuals that could otherwise not take the class.
** Sustaining Level: This level of contribution reflects the sustaining base to support and make this class possible.
*** Generosity Level: Your contribution supports the ability to offer the Economic Hardship Level to ensure the participation of individuals or communities who could not take the class without you.
- Classes are taught by Maïté, the Founder of the Institute for Integrative Mindfulness and Movement, who is a highly certified and experienced teacher. Read about Maïté here.
Make sure that you register for class a least a day in advance, at the very latest 60 minutes before class starts so the registration can be processed.