THE JOY OF SPRING - PREPARE AND OPEN UP TO THE NEW SEASON
MARCH 24, 2021 | 6:30-7:45pm ET | ZOOM
Online event open to all. No experience required. Register before 3pm ET on the date of the event to join.
With the vernal equinox marking the beginning of spring in the northern hemisphere, let’s virtually meet at twilight to prepare and open up to the Joy of Spring with interactive mind-body practices offered under the creative guidance and expertise of Maïté, Founder of the Institute for Integrative Mindfulness and Movement.
Let this time be for self-care and nourishment to your health and well-being:
- Rest in awareness with the secular practice of mindfulness
- Refresh with interactive mind-body activities on the theme of Joy
- Reflect with a guided time for personal exploration through reflection and creative expression
- Renew with positivity to move forward into the spring
- Use the Registration Form on this page.
- Venmo @imminstitute with the amount for the class, your name, email, and name of the event so we can email you the class link.
- Email email@example.com before midnight the day prior to class start with your phone number and the name of the class so we can contact you to sign up.
- Details to join the session online will be sent within the hour prior to the scheduled event-time. Registration closes at 3pm ET on the date of the event.