relational mindfulness and communication workshop
april 1, 2020 | 6pm-7:15pm ET | ZOOM
Online event open to all. No experience required. Register before 3pm ET on the date of the event to join.
This workshop offered under the guidance of Maïté, Founder of the Institute for Integrative Mindfulness and Movement, is the occasion to practice and develop relational mindfulness and communication skills.
Presence is the greatest gift we can offer to someone. And yet, how truly are we offering our full attention in our day-to-day interactions?
Relational Mindfulness is the art of integrating mindfulness and communication in our interpersonal relationships and interactions with oneself and with one another. Join this special workshop to practice various forms of relational mindfulness and communication:
- Cultivate sustained awareness while interacting with others
- Apply mindful tips to engage in a dialogue effectively
- Practice mindful listening and mindful speaking
- Extend your capacity for attentiveness, compassion, openness, and non-judgment
- Use the Registration Form on this page.
- Venmo @imminstitute with the amount for the class, your name, email, and name of the event so we can email you the class link.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight the day prior to class start with your phone number and the name of the class so we can contact you to sign up.
- Details to join the session online will be sent within the hour prior to the scheduled event-time. Registration closes at 3pm ET on the date of the event.